Growth Management is the process in place to ensure that the company’s market value increases on a consistent basis.
The following key tenets will ensure growth on a long-term basis:
1. Identify the major sources of Stress or Failure
- Determine the real causes of the company’s financial problems and address them with a bold and practical action plan.
2. Increase Cash Reserves to meet long-term financial obligations
- Implement robust accounts receivable collection program to reduce overall financial stress
- Reduce progressively inventory to reduce holding costs
- Establish priority payment on accounts payable to conserve cash
- Consolidate all purchasing if possible to generate savings
3. Reduce Operating Costs as necessary
- Activate an emergency cost structure that will eliminate all non-survival expenses in case of business slow-downs. This structure will stay activated until the business is financially sound again.
Analyze and manage the growth the company on a monthly or yearly basis and gather the following information:
- Net Profit Margin (Return On Investment)
- Operating Profit Margin (Return On Investment Before Interest and taxes)
- Gross Margin ( Return On Investment Before Variable and Fixed Costs)
- Break-even Amounts by period (The minimum amount required to remain operational)
- Retained Earnings (The progressive amount retained into the company’s balance sheet)
- Balance Sheet Overview (Equity, Assets, Liabilities)
- Debt/Asset Overview (Financial Stability)
- Efficiency Ratios (Key Financial Performance Indicators)
- Cash Flow Overview (Cash Financed, Cash Invested, Operating Cash, Net Cash Flow)
- Working Capital Overview (Current cash available after paying current liabilities)
- Greater assurance that the business will remain viable on a long-term basis
- Interest from investors because the business would demonstrate progressive growth
- Progressive growth of the company and greater marketability
Selling is a Route with multiple shortcuts. Optimum Distributions Channels (ODCs) represent the best supply avenues a company can establish. ODCs are extremely critical in the operational process of an organization because the decisions to set up specific avenues will...
Simplify your decision-making process and your life will get simpler. Insight: In many organizations, the production of any quick management report is very difficult. The creation of these reports may require a considerable amount of labor time as well as tedious...
Having a rock solid strategy is easier than you think. Insight: There are multiple pricing structures and strategies available to implement. For instance, a smaller company with hopes of integrating a larger market may engage in price penetration strategies. With this...
The cooperation between Water and Sand is why we love the beach. Many organizations use erroneous formulas or the wrong approaches when classifying which costs are direct and which are indirect (overhead/fixed). This creates a significant managerial problem because...
Every company survives because of the income it receives from selling its products or services. Sounds obvious, right? Perhaps not. Many companies are in such a hurry to “make the sale”, that the correct amount of preparation and forethought is not undertaken when...
The Investment Analysis provides the answers to support an infusion of new of capital. It also determines your capacity to repay it if it is incurred as debt. FACTS: Most businesses do not possess the required tools and resources to evaluate properly their...