- Most businesses do not possess the required tools and resources to evaluate properly their investments. Some of these investments include: a new branch office in another country, a new equipment, a construction project, a new product/service, etc.
- They don’t know what specific intelligence they need to decide whether to: Continue, Modify, or Reject a specific project
- They cannot develop objective assessments because they are too involved in it. It is referred to as: “Inside of the bubble factor”
- They don’t know if the proper systems are installed for accurate reporting of all financial transactions
These factors prevent the development of an accurate investment analysis process. Many companies have gone bankrupt simply because they made dangerous investment/debt decisions. They could have been avoided if they understood precisely the impacts of these new financial burdens.
To smartly analyze your historic financial performance and predicts your future profit level and financial stability. Once you provide the expected investment amount, you will be able to know:
- How long it will take to pay it back if it is a debt
- How it will affect your profit and retained earnings if you must disburse a percentage to the investor
- Never make decisions that are not justified by verifiable intelligence
- Take on more debt than you can handle
- Take on investment that will not increase your overall profit levels
- Never delay the decision-making process because you don’t have all the answers you need
- To always make prudent investment or debt decisions
Cost Benefit Analysis should be the driving force when speculating. There are many different methods available to manage inventory. The most effective will always involve attention to detail, offer a precise accounting of the volume at any given point in time, and...
Have you ever gone to a psychic or a gipsy with a magic crystal globe to see your future? No? But you must have seen it on TV or in cartoons at some point in your life, so you know how the story goes. The globe reveals the future and provides a guide on what’s to come...
With smart break-downs, everyone’s job is easier. Insight: Many organizations struggle to gather and process their financial information because they utilize only one system to process every transaction. The following flawed system represents for example, the usual...
Quality Control Standards (QCS) ensure excellence in the delivery of products/services. With strong QCS, a company will remain competitive and grow its consumer base, and therefore develop a strong brand. The reason why many companies do not favor a complete...
Big data is still data, but it is large or massive. It is a collection of data that is complex, massive in size and continues to increase with time. It is challenging to process big data if a person or institution uses traditional methods. Due to its size and...
Artificial intelligence, is machine intelligence. Unlike that of animals or humans, Artificial intelligence is anchored on human innovation, creativity, the invention as well as knowledge. These machines are programmed to think and process data like humans. These...