Performance Management measures the efficiency of the business and financial systems of a company. It also serves to enlighten possible areas of concern that may be detrimental to the organization’s smooth operation and financial profitability.
Without developing an efficient organizational structure, any business has little chance of being profitable long-term. Performance management helps to construct a business model that is positioned to increase consistently the execution and productivity levels. Determining your areas of weaknesses and strengths will help to forge a business model that has the potential of being sustainable on a long-term basis.
Performance Management is the foundation of business success. Essentially, if you cannot track it, you cannot control or manage it. Strong Performance Management systems analyze the following:
- Profit growth
- Cost allocation
- Product/Service Contribution to overall sales and profits
- Gross Margins
- Fixed and variable costs margins
- Financial goals and milestones
- Employees’ burden and contribution to the company
- Sales efficiency
- Over-spending and waste
- Install Effective financial management systems to ease workflow
- Help you develop a specific financial plan to grow your business long-term and create wealth
- Help employees understand their unique contribution to the company
- Develop financial control systems to prevent lack of consistent productivity
- Develop a simple formula to generate consistent profits
- Develop a simple model to achieve expected financial milestones
- Less stress when making routine financial decisions
- More assurance that mechanisms exist to prevent waste, fraud and abuse
- Increased profitability since the entire operation will be optimized
- Greater chance to remain competitive on a long-term basis
Cost Benefit Analysis should be the driving force when speculating. There are many different methods available to manage inventory. The most effective will always involve attention to detail, offer a precise accounting of the volume at any given point in time, and...
Have you ever gone to a psychic or a gipsy with a magic crystal globe to see your future? No? But you must have seen it on TV or in cartoons at some point in your life, so you know how the story goes. The globe reveals the future and provides a guide on what’s to come...
With smart break-downs, everyone’s job is easier. Insight: Many organizations struggle to gather and process their financial information because they utilize only one system to process every transaction. The following flawed system represents for example, the usual...
Quality Control Standards (QCS) ensure excellence in the delivery of products/services. With strong QCS, a company will remain competitive and grow its consumer base, and therefore develop a strong brand. The reason why many companies do not favor a complete...
Big data is still data, but it is large or massive. It is a collection of data that is complex, massive in size and continues to increase with time. It is challenging to process big data if a person or institution uses traditional methods. Due to its size and...
Artificial intelligence, is machine intelligence. Unlike that of animals or humans, Artificial intelligence is anchored on human innovation, creativity, the invention as well as knowledge. These machines are programmed to think and process data like humans. These...