The financial analysis enables the decision-maker to review the financial information of the company and make the best decisions. It should be unacceptable to manage any operation or project without fully understanding your financial position.
Many leaders will confess that they consistently doubt the accuracy of the financial reports they receive from their financial staff. This happens with even the largest companies. In most cases, the lack of a universal computation method is the main culprit. For example, one department may allocate a specific expenditure as a fixed while another as a variable cost. Other companies simply lack a financial structure and reporting process to conduct a simple financial analysis.
All decision-makers need the intelligence derived from the financial analysis to remain competitive in today’s competitive business environment. It is almost impossible for these reports to be accurate and available at a moment’s notice unless a powerful program such as Prime Dash is in place.
A Thorough Financial Analysis provides the following:
- Break-Even Analysis -to determine the exact amount required to meet your financial obligations
- Product/Service Analysis-to evaluate which products/services are your best performers
- Ratio Analysis- to gage your financial performance. They include: Liquidity, Profitability, Financial Leverage and Efficiency Ratios
- Comparative Cost Analysis-To determine if over-spending is occurring
The financial analysis provided by Prime Dash provides the following benefits:
- The comfort to make accurate financial decisions even if the financial structure is complicated
- The answers necessary to estimate the profitability of the company moving forward
- The elimination of constant confusion and inability of the staff to provide the simple answers indispensable to making financial decisions
Cost Benefit Analysis should be the driving force when speculating. There are many different methods available to manage inventory. The most effective will always involve attention to detail, offer a precise accounting of the volume at any given point in time, and...
Have you ever gone to a psychic or a gipsy with a magic crystal globe to see your future? No? But you must have seen it on TV or in cartoons at some point in your life, so you know how the story goes. The globe reveals the future and provides a guide on what’s to come...
With smart break-downs, everyone’s job is easier. Insight: Many organizations struggle to gather and process their financial information because they utilize only one system to process every transaction. The following flawed system represents for example, the usual...
Quality Control Standards (QCS) ensure excellence in the delivery of products/services. With strong QCS, a company will remain competitive and grow its consumer base, and therefore develop a strong brand. The reason why many companies do not favor a complete...
Big data is still data, but it is large or massive. It is a collection of data that is complex, massive in size and continues to increase with time. It is challenging to process big data if a person or institution uses traditional methods. Due to its size and...
Artificial intelligence, is machine intelligence. Unlike that of animals or humans, Artificial intelligence is anchored on human innovation, creativity, the invention as well as knowledge. These machines are programmed to think and process data like humans. These...