The Compensation Analysis examines the financial burden and contribution of employees in an organization.
Many decision makers tend to ignore the compensation analysis and it is to their detriment for long-term success.
Many companies tout a boastful tag line or adopt a mission statement to the effect that customers are their “number one priority”. That is simply an unwise perspective to hold. Great companies prioritize their employees first. They understand that treating their team fairly will ensure long-term growth and success. Instead of focusing solely on attracting the next customer, they will develop compensation and enhancement plans necessary to spur the innovative thinking ability of every employee. Customer satisfaction with supreme business service is sure to follow.
In the eyes of inefficient leaders, these types of activities such as the Compensation Analysis can always wait. In essence, they consistently fall into this dangerous trap of believing that issues that are more important require their immediate attention, and inevitably perpetuate the cycle of constantly interview-hire-they leave and repeat again.
A Compensation Analysis accomplishes the following:
- Determines how increases or decreases in compensation will affect your overall profitability
- Determines if and how much bonuses the company can afford
- Determines if and how much benefits the company can afford
- Provide the intelligence you need to reward your best performers
- Provide the financial incentive models to challenge your team
- Understand the exact financial burden of every employee
- Provide the optimal staffing plan including the exact number of employees the company can sustain and remain profitable at the same time
- Provide the financial answers to determine which compensation model (Salary, Hourly, or Combination) is best suited for your company and financial goals
- Provide a simple model to reward hard work
- Reduce high turnover
Cost Benefit Analysis should be the driving force when speculating. There are many different methods available to manage inventory. The most effective will always involve attention to detail, offer a precise accounting of the volume at any given point in time, and...
Have you ever gone to a psychic or a gipsy with a magic crystal globe to see your future? No? But you must have seen it on TV or in cartoons at some point in your life, so you know how the story goes. The globe reveals the future and provides a guide on what’s to come...
With smart break-downs, everyone’s job is easier. Insight: Many organizations struggle to gather and process their financial information because they utilize only one system to process every transaction. The following flawed system represents for example, the usual...
Quality Control Standards (QCS) ensure excellence in the delivery of products/services. With strong QCS, a company will remain competitive and grow its consumer base, and therefore develop a strong brand. The reason why many companies do not favor a complete...
Big data is still data, but it is large or massive. It is a collection of data that is complex, massive in size and continues to increase with time. It is challenging to process big data if a person or institution uses traditional methods. Due to its size and...
Artificial intelligence, is machine intelligence. Unlike that of animals or humans, Artificial intelligence is anchored on human innovation, creativity, the invention as well as knowledge. These machines are programmed to think and process data like humans. These...